ENKA has been manufacturing ENKA® Viscose from cellulose for nearly a century at their production facilities in Obernburg, Germany. ENKA® Viscose yarns have silk-like qualities and are often used for ties, scarves, and linings in clothing and outerwear. The production process has been continually updated as technology has improved to include the most recent environmental standards.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.