Unreal Fur is a Melbourne-based, faux fur label founded in 2011 with the goal of ending the use of real fur in the fashion industry. Unreal Fur products are stocked globally in over 20 countries, 100 cities, and 450 stores. In 2021, Unreal Fur launched an eco-conscious line of faux shearling wool. Select styles are made of recycled fibers and water bottles. The company plans to implement these materials across all future collections.
- The 2023 Material Innovation Conference is Moving Online
- Next-gen material companies raised US$456.75 million in 2022: State of the Industry Report on Next-gen Materials
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials