Founded in 2019, Nova Milan was created with the mission to develop the first full supply chain ecosystem to produce petroleum-free plant-based vegan leather at scale. Based in Costa Rica mainly because of its sustainable approaches, including 20M tons of plant waste fiber per year and 99% of renewable energy from clean sources, Nova Milan owns the Innovation Center (NMIC) where brands and companies can explore and innovate with their next-gen plant leather. The company also has offices in Tel Aviv.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.