Founded by Jeroen Muijsers in 2014, Flocus produces fibers made from kapok, the cotton-like fluff from the seed pods of the tropical tree of the same name. Kapok fibers can be used on their own as a down alternative and can be blended with other fibers to create new fabrics.
- The 2023 Material Innovation Conference is Moving Online
- Next-gen material companies raised US$456.75 million in 2022: State of the Industry Report on Next-gen Materials
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials