The Parisian company Faircraft was founded in 2021 to create lab-grown leather. Faircraft has taken the best of cellular culture, material science, and tissue engineering techniques to come up with a cell-based alternative to traditional leather. Faircraft states that its material meets industry requirements, produces far fewer CO2 emissions, and has great mechanical performance and customization capabilities.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.