EcoSimple was founded in 2010 to fill the gap in the market for an upscale recycled product. The company uses 100% recycled materials for creating fabrics for fashion, home, and decor. In 2016, they opened their showroom and brand store in São Paulo with updated collections for clients and customers.
- The 2023 Material Innovation Conference is Moving Online
- Next-gen material companies raised US$456.75 million in 2022: State of the Industry Report on Next-gen Materials
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials