Culthread was founded by Rina Einy in 2018 as a vegan brand and produces a faux fur made of recycled plastic fiber. According to the company, about 10 plastic water bottles can produce enough fiber for the outer shell of one Culthread coat.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.