Founded in January 2020, Carbonwave (previously C-Combinator) is a developer of ultra-regenerative, plant-based, advanced biomaterials from seaweed. The company transforms Sargassum seaweed, a resource long considered waste and that doesn’t need land or other typical aids to grow, into biomaterials that replace derivatives from oil and other harmful industry inputs. Carbonwave is part of a new wave of companies that are building the next-generation economies that will heal the planet through materials that are regeneratively sourced from our oceans.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.