AMADEU – Amazonian Materials & Design United is a Brazilian design company focused on innovating the fashion and design industry through sustainable materials with more than 18 years of research and practice experience. All their components and materials are from Brazil, including natural latex, rubber sheets, and rubberized fabrics. LaVeg, their next-gen leather, is made of natural latex from live rubber trees and is recyclable, biodegradable, and waterproof. It can also be colored and texturized according to customer requests. The company has a strong presence in the Amazon rainforest, working directly with local communities.
- ACE selects the Material Innovation Initiative as 2022 Standout Charity
- MII Is Planning Our 2023 Material Innovation Conference!
- Material Innovation Initiative Issues the State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- 2021 State of the Industry Report: Next-Gen Materials
- New Material Innovation Initiative Report Finds Investment in Next-Gen Materials More Than Doubled From 2020 to 2021
No comments to show.